Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tonight's training

I'm going to cancel tonight's training because even if the weather clears up, the field is going to be totally flooded and we'll just wind up making it worse. We'll be back out on Thursday.

Weather or not?

It's 12:40 and it's pouring here in Brookfield. Since they're also predicting 100% chance of heavy rain and thunderstorms all day for New Lenox, I'll make a decision later this afternoon about whether we'll have training tonight or not. Check back here again at 4:00pm. Thanks.